Don't see your courses? Click here, and we will find a tutor within 1-3 days
Email me at to set up the time and prepay before the session by clicking the button on the right.
Hourly Rate: $30 per hour for 1-1 Tutoring
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Offers Online tutoring
Services Offered: 1-1 Tutoring for the following -
1) High School Calculus I/II (equivalent to Calculus AB/BC), Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, English/Composition, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, US History, Government, Biology, Public Speaking
2) ACT Prep: Scored 36 Composite; Math 35, English 35, Reading 36, Science 36
3) SAT Prep: Scored 790 Math, 770 Reading & Writing
4) PSAT Prep: Scored 1480 Composite; Math 750, English and Writing 730
5) AP Human Geography (5), AP Chemistry (5), AP Language and Composition (5)
Paid Peer Tutor at Colorado Mountain College: Tutored students in DE College Algebra, DE College Trigonometry, Algebraic Literacy, and DE Calculus 1 and 2. Primarily 1 on 1.
NHS Volunteer Tutor: Tutored students in a variety of settings and subjects. Primarily 1 on 1, occasionally would tutor a few students at a time.
WHY I WANT TO TUTOR
I wish to provide tutoring to students because I believe that all knowledge should be shared. I have learned a lot in high school, not just about course material, but also about what it takes to be an excellent student and test-taker. For basic course content, I have learned and created several strategies to ensure success in any class, from AP Language and Composition to AP Chemistry to DE Calculus. As for standardized tests, the strategies I used allowed me to earn a 36 on the ACT, a 1570 on the SAT, and 1480 PSAT score, which qualified me for the National Merit scholarship. I want to share this knowledge with as many students as possible, with the goal that they may have the same or greater success in their academic lives.
3 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME, AND HONORS & AWARDS
1) I'm an expert skier and have skied in several states across the country.
2) I run competitively year round and plan to continue in college.
3) I was born and raised in the DC area, but moved to Colorado when I was 10.
National Merit Scholar, Eugene Dupont Scholar - University of Delaware (full ride), Eagle Scout, Permanent Highest Honor Roll, Varsity Captain (Cross Country and Track), Boettcher Scholarship Semifinalist, Speech and Debate National Tournament Qualifier (2018 and 2019).