Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the time and prepay before the session by clicking on the buttons on the right.
Hourly Rate: $50 per hour In-Person or Online.
- Certified teacher for grades PreK - 6
- Graduated from University of Wisconsin Whitewater in August 2004, Magna Cum Laude with Bachelor of Science in Education
- Kindergarten Teacher for 6 Years.
- Substitute teacher in Naperville 203 and Oswego 308 Illinois School Districts
• The LaGrange Area Department of Special Education- RTI Workshop (2006)
• Problem Solving Around Students With Autism (2006)
• Teaching and Learning Fellows- Being a Teacher Leader (2010)
• Autism Training Workshop (2013)
• CPI Training (2013)
• CPR and First Aid Training (2013)
Full CV available upon request
Services Offered -
Tutoring for K-5th in Math, Reading, and Science
Tutoring for 6th - 8th grade in Math and Science
Tutoring for High School Algebra and Geometry
When I was teaching kindergarten, I tutored current and former students. I helped students with math, reading, and even did some lessons to enrich student learning. I also have been tutoring more recently with Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. I have also assisted some students with studying for the Cogat test as well.
Why I Want to Tutor
I am an educator at heart and love teaching and helping others. I have experience not only with teaching in various elementary grade levels, but I have also substitute taught in districts 308 and 203, and tutored families in 204, so I am familiar with the various choices of curriculum that they all offer.
3 Fun Facts About Me
1) I love arts and could even offer some fun creative art projects as well.
2) I am a mother of 5 children, ages 2-9.
3) I was a kindergarten teacher for over 7 years, and a substitute teacher for more than 6 years.