ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TUTORS
Don't see your courses? Click here, and we will find a tutor within 1-3 days
Email me at email@example.com to work out the time and prepay before the session by clicking on the button on the right.
ABOUT DANIEL M.
Hourly Rate: $20 per hour
Major: Biomedical Engineering
Offer In-Person on campus or Online Tutoring
1) 1-1 Tutoring for courses aced at IIT
2) 1-1 Tutoring for courses placed out of at the IIT
3) 1-1 College Admissions Advising
3 Fun Facts About Me:
1) My two biggest passions in life are Frank Ocean and track workouts
2) I am proud to be a semi-professional writer and photographer (but with a lot of improvement to go!)
3) I spent the first 15 years of my life growing up in a small corn-farming town in central Illinois before transferring to the Chicago area
COURSES PLACED OUT OF AT IIT
CHEM 124 Principles of Chemistry I
CHEM 125 Principles of Chemistry II
COURSES ACED AT IIT
*BIOL 115, Human Biology, Professor Joseph Orgel, aced Spring 2018
*BIOL 117, Experiment Biology, Professor Katherine Spink, aced Spring 2018
*CS104, Intro to Programming for Engineers, Professor Yousef Elmehdwi, aced Fall 2017
*HUM 200, Contemporary American Essay, Professor Anna Scott, aced Fall 2017
*MATH 151, Calculus 1, Professor Jesus Miranda, aced Fall 2017
*MATH 152, Calculus II, Professor Joseph Shive, aced Spring 2018
*PHYS 123, General Physics: Mechanics, Professor Zack Sullivan, aced Fall 2017
*PSYCH 221, Intro to Psychological Science, Professor Arryn Guy, aced Spring 2018
WHY I WANT TO TUTOR
I enjoy tutoring others because I wouldn't be where I am today, or be passionate about the things that I am, without help from my peers and exposure to better study resources.
From my time as a writing tutor in high school, I've learned to focus on making incremental improvements on work and offering non-judgmental help. No paper or study guide is ever totally rewritten in one sitting!
My purpose is to NOT be that judgmental tutor who tells you that "you're wrong" or "you need to fix this." With a year of tutoring experience already, I strive to be understanding and professional with anybody and everybody I help.