Email me at to work out the time and prepay before the session by clicking on the buttons on the right.
- Hourly Rate: $50 per hour. In-Person near Bensenville, IL, and Online.
- Current License: IL Substitute Teacher
- In Progress license: Secondary Education, English, Theater & Business
Grand Canyon University. Expected graduation date is Spring, 2021
current Major: Masters in Education in Secondary Education
Graduated with Bachelors in Arts in Theater and Dance
Tutoring for K-5th in Reading, Writing, Math, & Music
Tutoring for 6th - 8th grade in Reading, Writing, & Music
Tutoring for High School English, Literature, Creative Writing, Poetry, Grammar, Formal Writing/Research, AP English, AP Psychology, Music Vocal lessons, & Music Theory
During my first part of student teaching, I created a before-school program to provide additional support to students. I created plans for each student and set goals personalized to each student for success in their class(es).
Why I Want to Tutor
I am stuck in between points in my life and need to put finishing my student teaching on hold because of financial and COVID-19 reasons. I love teaching and working with students, and tutoring will keep me in education and doing what I love. I also see with my theatre honor students the struggle right now, and I want to help students learn how to operate and succeed in such a trying time.
3 Fun Facts About Me
1) I am a theatre nerd. My B.A is actually in Theatre and Dance.
2) I am obsessed with coffee and tea...during quarantine I learned how to make different drinks at home.
3) I currently work for the high school that I graduated from, and am best friends with my former choir teacher.